Welcome to GravityView! 🚀
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to get started building awesome web apps powered by your Gravity Forms forms.
At the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Understand what GravityView is and what it can do for you
- Set up a View from scratch
- Configure the View settings
- Embed a View on a page or post
- And add extra functionality using extensions
In this course, we’re going to teach you the basics of building with GravityView by walking you through the process of building a business directory. Everything you learn in this course will be applicable to anything you want to build using GravityView!
Here’s a quick overview of what’s to come…
- Setting Up – Installing Gravity Forms and GravityView
- Part #1 – What Is GravityView?
- Part #2 – Creating the Directory Listing Form
- Part #3 – Form Presets
- Part #4 – Creating the View (Multiple Entries Layout)
- Part #5 – Creating the View (Single Entry Layout)
- Part #6 – Creating the View (Edit Entry Layout)
- Part #7 – Configuring the View Settings
- Part #8 – Embedding Your View on a Page or Post
- Part #9 – Enhancing GravityView With Extensions
- Part #10 – Where Do You Go From Here?
In part 1, we introduce the GravityView plugin and what it can do. You’ll see some examples of different things you can build, and we’ll also give you a sneak peek at our final directory.
Parts 2-9 are practical lessons, covering everything you need to know to get a business directory up and running.
And finally, in part 10 we provide you with some helpful resources for furthering your learning and getting answers to any questions you might have.
Okay, we’re almost ready to get started! But before you can dive in, you’ll need to make sure that you have both Gravity Forms and GravityView installed on your website. If you have both plugins installed already, skip ahead to Part #1. If not, follow along with us in the next video!