Life’s too short to waste it on repetitive tasks! You can quickly set up the other PDFs by duplicating the initial one, modifying a few of the settings, and saving.
To do this, you need to:
- Go back to the PDF List page
- Hover over the name of the first PDF template you created, and click the Duplicate link.
- By default, the duplicate PDF is inactive; go ahead and activate it before clicking the Edit link on your duplicate PDF.
- Adjust the Name, Notifications, and Filename settings (and any others) and then click the Update PDF button to save.
- Apply what you’ve just learned in the Filter which fields to display lesson for the duplicate.
- Test your Duplicated PDF document and make sure it’s generating properly.
- Repeat all the steps for any other documents you want to set up on the form.